What’s Fund Switch? And how do I do it?
Fund Switch is an option available under a Unit Linked Policy where you can move some or all your Fund Units from an existing Fund into one or more Funds available under the plan.
So, how do I switch funds?
- Log in with your user id and password on www.indiafirstlife.com.
- Click on the ‘Fund Switch’ tab.
- Select the policy for which you want to switch funds.
- Choose the target fund and add the percentage of funds you want to switch.
- Review the target fund details that you’ve entered.
- If details are correct, select ‘I accept Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Confirm.’
- If the details are incorrect, click on ‘Edit to change your allocation.’
- Ensure that you maintain the total percentage of fund allocation/distribution at 100%.
Call us on our toll free number – 1800 209 8700 from your registered phone number
Post or Courier:
You may send the duly filled Fund Switch form to the below address:
IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company Ltd
301, 'B' Wing, The Qube,
Dindoshi - Film City Road,
Malad (East), Mumbai - 400 097